Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BASEBALL and SOFTBAll!!!

This is Grace's second year playing softball. She is very good and it is so much fun to watch her. Mom and KaeLee were her coaches this year.

Here are a couple pictures of the boys playing baseball. They both had a great season. Clark's team made it to the Championship. They will play tonight! Go D-Backs!!!!!
(KaeLee also play's softball but, no pictures were taken but she is playing for a All Star Team. Mom and Dad also play with rec. and work teams.)





4 comments:

Riley's 2008 said...

Hello, Is this really your family? They are all so big and darling. I love the family picture. You guys look great. We miss you and would love to keep in touch more. I am glad you found my blog. We are adding you to our friends list, so keep in touch. We still need to plan to go out to dinner. TJ says he can still eat Blaine under the table. He is always up for MEAT! Love you, The Rileys

Stephanie said...

Yay! More pictures! You have such a cute family. The blog that you commented on isn't actually my blog....it's just some of my digital pages. Mine is www.ballardfamilyblog.blogspot.com. What's your email address so I can send you an invite?

Steph

Rue said...

My goodness, where has the year gone and not even a play date for the girls. By the looks of your great blog layout I am guessing your new computer is treating you well. This is such a fun way to stay in touch. Thanks for sending us your link. Heather

Kimberly Hill said...

Hi Crystal...super excited to see new pictures. I love that all the kids are in ball. Takes me back to the newdale girl days in YW. Your kids are so cute!
Kim